Thursday, December 4, 2014

Problem Set Key and Office Hours

Here's a link to the Problem Set solutions from Chapter 8. I have some minor quibbles with the book's treatment of a few of those questions, but those quibbles are mostly based on some more advanced models than what we have learned.
I will not be holding office hours today or tomorrow. Home with a sick kiddo.
Final note: Deb Bennett, Program Coordinator for the DBA and MFIN programs, will be proctoring the first half of your final exam because I'm booked at that time for a meeting with three of the Universities high-ranking administrators and their staffs (and I swear it's not because I'm in trouble!). I don't expect there to be any problems with the exam, but in case one or two things slip through that require clarification, please wait until I am there at around 4 to answer your questions.
This is a test to see if editing this changes the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment